The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect officers annually. ATAC’s purpose is to support our students to thrive. ATAC fosters community among students, teachers, and families; supports student learning; and advocates for our school.
Arlington Tech Needs You!
We aim to have 100% participation from our families in the form of time, money or both!
We have set a fundraising goal of $20,000 for this year.
Donations are used to support student activities, teacher appreciation and wishlist requests, spiritwear, senior activities, parent socials and more!
Suggested donation is $100 per family and there are so many ways to donate:
Made out to “ATAC”
Send to school c/o ATAC or give to any ATAC officer
Donations to ATAC are tax deductible. The Tax ID number is 82-3139345.
If you prefer to mail a check, you can mail a check payable to “ATAC” to: Josh Parker, Treasurer, Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC), 816 S Walter Reed Drive, Arlington VA 22204.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Check out our Calendar page for info on upcoming events and volunteer opportunities!
- ATAC leadership meets via zoom at 8pm on the 4th Tuesday of each month. All are welcome to attend! Zoom links can be found on our Calendar page.
Below are the ATAC officers for the 2023-24 school year. Feel free to contact them with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Maggie Varona, email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Christy Gunville, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Josh Parker, email@example.com
- Secretary: Paula Birkenstock
- Events & Community Building: Jennifer Claffey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirit Wear: Jodi Weslow and Elisabeth Casey, email@example.com
- Arlington Tech Program Director: Dr. Michelle Van Lare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade Level Liaisons
Below are the grade level liaisons for Arlington Tech parents. Reach out with any grade-specific questions or ideas you may have.
- 9th grade (Class of 2027): Jenn Bristow and Jody Al-Saigh – email@example.com
- 10th grade (Class of 2026): Jessi Ginther – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th grade (Class of 2025): Stefanie Cruz & Yassmina Hassoun – email@example.com
- 12th grade (Class of 2024): Stacy Lapidus – firstname.lastname@example.org