ATAC is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect board members annually. ATAC’s purpose is to foster community among students, teachers, and families, to support student learning, and to advocate for our school.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Oct 10: ATAC meeting, 7-8:15pm (note: change from Oct 8)
- Oct 14: Columbus Day Holiday
- Oct 16: Early Release
- Oct 16: Parent/Teacher Conferences – 9th grade only
- Oct 16: PSAT for 10th & 11th graders
Feel free to contact officers with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Mathew Emery, Chair@arlingtontech.org, 703-501-6682
- Vice Chair: Haywon Kim, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Hamilton Humes
- Secretary: Suzette Risacher
- Events & Community Building: Renee Gutschall
- Webmaster: Chelsea Fallon
- AT Faculty Representative: Catherine Steinmetz, firstname.lastname@example.org