The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect board members annually. ATAC’s purpose is to foster community among students, teachers, and families, to support student learning, and to advocate for our school.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Mar 23 ATAC Parent Coffee with School Board Liaison Barbara Kanninen & Principal Margaret Chung 6:30-7:30pm (online/virtual)
- Apr 14 ATAC Meeting 7-8:15pm
- May 4-8 Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 12 ATAC Meeting – Draft Budget, Officer Nominations 7-8:15pm
- Jun 2 ATAC Meeting – Budget Vote, New Officer Vote 7-8:15pm
Feel free to contact officers with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Mathew Emery, email@example.com, 703-501-6682
- Vice Chair: Haywon Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Renee Atkinson, email@example.com
- Secretary: Open
- Events & Community Building: Open
- Webmaster: Chelsea Fallon
- AT Faculty Representative: Catherine Steinmetz, firstname.lastname@example.org