The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect board members annually. ATAC’s purpose is to support our students to thrive. ATAC fosters community among students, teachers, and families; supports student learning, and advocates for our school.
During this challenging period, we also aim to find ways to support Arlington Tech and Career Center Families who are working through big challenges.
If you prefer to Mail a check, you can mail a check payable to “ATAC” to: Renee Atkinson, Treasurer, Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC), 6543 28th St. N, Arlington, VA 22213
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- May 19 ATAC Meeting – Draft Budget, Officer Nominations 7-7:50pm
- Jun 2 ATAC Meeting – Budget Vote, New Officer Vote 7-8pm
Feel free to contact officers with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Mathew Emery, email@example.com, 703-501-6682
- Vice Chair: Haywon Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Renee Atkinson, email@example.com
- Secretary: Open
- Events & Community Building: Open
- Webmaster: Chelsea Fallon
- AT Faculty Representative: Catherine Steinmetz, firstname.lastname@example.org