The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect officers annually. ATAC’s purpose is to support our students to thrive. ATAC fosters community among students, teachers, and families; supports student learning; and advocates for our school.
Join ATech’s Directory: AtoZ Connect
Donate to ATAC via PayPal or Credit Card
Donations to ATAC are tax deductible. The Tax ID number is 82-3139345.
If you prefer to mail a check, you can mail a check payable to “ATAC” to: Cloe Chin, Treasurer, Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC), 816 S Walter Reed Drive, Arlington VA 22204.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Nov. 8: Election Day (No School)
- Nov. 8: ATAC Meeting (7pm)
- Nov. 11: Veterans Day (No School)
- Nov. 23-25 Thanksgiving Break (No School)
- Dec. 7: Early Release
- Dec. 19-30 Winter Break (No School)
Below are the ATAC officers for the 2022-23 school year. Feel free to contact them with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Mary Moran, email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Jodi Weslow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Cloe Chin, email@example.com
- Secretary: Elizabeth Parker
- Events & Community Building: Jennifer Claffey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Editor: email@example.com
- AT Faculty Representative: Dr. Michelle Van Lare, firstname.lastname@example.org