The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect officers annually. ATAC’s purpose is to support our students to thrive. ATAC fosters community among students, teachers, and families; supports student learning; and advocates for our school.
Join ATech’s Directory: AtoZ Connect
Donations to ATAC are tax deductible. The Tax ID number is 82-3139345.
If you prefer to mail a check, you can mail a check payable to “ATAC” to: Cloe Chin, Treasurer, Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC), 816 S Walter Reed Drive, Arlington VA 22204.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- May 24: CTE Awards Night (6 PM)
- May 26: Capstone Showcase (4–6 PM)
- May 30: Memorial Day (No School)
- May 31–June 3: SOL Testing
- May 31: AT Seniors to Hershey Park
- June 2: PRIME Orientation 4:00 – 6:30 PM (Commons)
- June 3: Art show in underground gallery @Crystal City (5–7 PM)
- June 7: ATAC Meeting: Budget Vote, Officer Vote (7:00 pm)
- June 11: Senior Prom, Arlington Arts Center
- June 13: Last Day of School (Early Release)
- June 14: Graduation @ W-L Auditorium (6:00 – 7:30 PM)
(See Full 2021-2022 Calendar)
Below are the ATAC officers for the 2021-22 school year. Feel free to contact them with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Haywon Kim, email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Mary Moran, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Cloe Chin, email@example.com
- Secretary: Jody Weslow
- Events & Community Building: Jennifer Claffey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Editor: Maureen Gregory, email@example.com
- AT Faculty Representative: Dr. Michelle Van Lare, firstname.lastname@example.org