The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect officers annually. ATAC’s purpose is to support our students to thrive. ATAC fosters community among students, teachers, and families; supports student learning; and advocates for our school.
During this challenging period, we also aim to find ways to support Arlington Tech and Career Center Families who are working through significant challenges.
If you prefer to Mail a check, you can mail a check payable to “ATAC” to: Renee Atkinson, Treasurer, Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC), 6543 28th St. N, Arlington, VA 22213
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- July 20 – deadline to select Fall 2020 instructional model via ParentVue
- August 31 – first day of school
Below are the ATAC officers for the 2020-21 school year. Feel free to contact them with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Haywon Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair: Mary Moran, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Renee Atkinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Angela Jones
- Events & Community Building: Open
- Webmaster: Chelsea Fallon
- AT Faculty Representative: Catherine Steinmetz, email@example.com