The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is a nonprofit association that serves the role of the PTA for Arlington Tech. We elect board members annually. ATAC’s purpose is to foster community among students, teachers, and families, to support student learning, and to advocate for our school.
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Dec 5: Last Day for Spirit Wear Orders
- Dec 11: Early Release
- Dec 17: ATAC Meeting, 7pm
- Dec 20: Arlington Tech Gingerbread House Competition
- Dec 21 – Jan 5: Winter Break
- Jan 14: ATAC Meeting, 7pm
Feel free to contact officers with questions or suggestions about ATAC.
- Chair: Mathew Emery, email@example.com, 703-501-6682
- Vice Chair: Haywon Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Renee Atkinson, email@example.com
- Secretary: Suzette Risacher
- Events & Community Building: Renee Gutshall
- Webmaster: Chelsea Fallon
- AT Faculty Representative: Catherine Steinmetz, firstname.lastname@example.org