The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is Arlington Tech’s equivalent of a PTA. Donations are greatly appreciated. Arlington Tech Advisory Committee is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; its EIN is 82-3139345.
Donate via PayPal or Credit Card: Donate Now
Mail a check payable to “ATAC” to:
Treasurer, Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) c/o Arlington Career Center, 816 S. Walter Reed Drive, Arlington, VA 22204
Suggested Giving Levels
- Byte Club: $5, $10, $20, $30+
- Kilobyte* Club: $50+
- Megabyte* Club: $200+
- Gigabyte Club: $500+
- Terabyte Club: $1,000+
- Bigbyte* Club: $2,000+
*Megabyte & Kilobyte donors, as well as a BigByte donor, backed most of ATAC’s 2018-19 budget.
Link your Harris Teeter VIC card to ATAC
If you shop at Harris Teeter, please do one of the following to link your VIC card to ATAC:
- Go to Customer Service in the store and ask them to link your card to school 4663.
- Link it online via your Harris Teeter account. Go to My Account and link it to the school’s code, 4663.
- If you don’t have a VIC card, get one at the Customer Service desk in any store and ask them to link it to school 4663. (The VIC card will also give your considerable savings whenever you shop at Harris Teeter.)
Donations support various school projects and events, such as:
- Student events (e.g. gingerbread house design competition, dances, last day of school picnic, etc.)
- Teacher/Staff appreciation
- Support requests from principals, teachers, and students
- Campus enhancement projects
- Starting a scholarship fund as we graduate AT’s founding class
If you have questions, please contact Chair Mathew Emery at firstname.lastname@example.org