The Arlington Tech Advisory Committee (ATAC) is the functional equivalent of a PTA. We exist to enrich the community between parents, teachers and students. Donations are greatly appreciated since we are an all volunteer and nonprofit organization. Donations are used to benefit Arlington Tech students and provide additional educational and enrichment opportunities for the classroom and beyond.
How to Give
1: Make a Tax Deductible Contribution through PayPal
- Contributions to the Arlington Tech Advisory Committee can be done easily through PayPal using this link: ATACdonate (https://www.paypal.me/ATACdonate)
- PayPal has certified ATAC as a nonprofit charity organization.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you’ll be prompted to donate with a credit card.
2: Link a Harris Teeter VIC card to Arlington Tech Advisory Committee
If you already have a VIC card you can:
- Go to Customer Service in the store and ask them to link your card to school 4663.
- Link it online using the link https://www.harristeeter.com/user/#/app/user/login .If you have already registered the account online, you will just need to provide your email address and the school’s code, 4663. Otherwise you will also be asked to enter the first 11 numbers on your VIC Card.
- If you haven’t got a VIC card, it just takes a couple of minutes to set it up at the Customer Service desk in the store. They will be able to link it there and then to the school 4663. You will also lock in considerable savings whenever you shop at Harris Teeter in the future.