ATAC Volunteers and Volunteer Opportunities!
Connect with the Arlington Tech community by joining and supporting an ATAC team! We are currently updating this page so if a link isn’t working or no email is listed, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to the team.
- Main source of updated information on the Arlington Career Center renovation
- Parent Lead: Matt Dodge
Arlington Tech Events
- Plans events and fundraisers for the Arlington Tech community, including parents, students, and staff.
- Parent Lead: Jennifer Claffey, email@example.com
- To volunteer, click on the Volunteer links on the ATAC Calendar page
ATAC/Arlington Tech Website & Social Media – OPEN POSITION
- Leads a group of parent volunteers in creating/updating a website for our Arlington Tech community
- Helps to improve our social media presence (especially LinkedIn)
- Parent Lead: WE NEED ONE!!! If you are interested in volunteering to help move this critically important project forward, please sign up here or reach out to Maggie Varona, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oversees finances, budget, annual audit, bylaws and governance, and systems used for finance, fundraising, and communications.
- ATAC Lead: Josh Parker, Treasurer (email@example.com)
Arlington Tech Fundraising – OPEN POSITION
- Looks for creative ways to raise money to support school and student events, build and strengthen bonds among our student, parent and neighborhood community
- Parent Lead: WE NEED ONE!!! To volunteer to help with fundraising efforts, please sign up here or reach out to either Josh Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arlington Tech Student Recruiting – OPEN POSITION
- Supports Arlington Tech’s Program Director, Dr. Michelle Van Lare, with getting the word out about Arlington Tech.
- Goal is recruiting students interested in an accelerated and STEM-focused academic program
- Parent Lead: WE NEED ONE!!! To volunteer to help with Arlington Tech’s recruiting efforts, please sign up here or reach out to Maggie Varona (email@example.com)
Arlington Tech Student Satisfaction
- Supports Arlington Tech’s Program Director, Dr. Michelle Van Lare, in helping our community understand how best to serve and retain our student body
- Parent Lead: Sherry Sposeep
- Coordinates granting teacher wishes sent throughout the year and organizes Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week every spring. All families are invited to fulfill teacher wishes!
- Parent Lead: Heather Atkins, firstname.lastname@example.org