Connect with the Arlington Tech community by joining and supporting an ATAC team! A description of each team and contact info are below. If no email is listed, reach out to email@example.com to be connected to the team.
Arlington Tech Network
- Connects parent and community experts and clients with the school for student-teacher projects, guest speaking opportunities, and facilitation of career exploration experiences, such as informational interviews, job shadowing, internships, and Capstone experiences.
- Parent Lead: Cindy Olson
- To participate, join the Arlington Tech Network on LinkedIn.
Beautiful & Safe Campus
- Helps make Arlington Tech / Arlington Career Center beautiful and safe by organizing community planting and clean-up events and coordinating with the school on landscaping, traffic flows, etc.
- Parent Lead: Susi Lill
ACC Renovation Project
Clubs & Extracurriculars
- Supports students in forming and maintaining after-school clubs, such as Ultimate Frisbee.
- Staff Lead:
- Parent Lead:
- Plans events and fundraisers for the Arlington Tech community, including parents, students, and staff.
- Parent Lead: Jennifer Claffey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance/No Sweat Fundraising
- Oversees finances, budget, annual audit, bylaws and governance, and systems used for finance, fundraising, and communications.
- Team: Cloe Chin, Treasurer (email@example.com); Haywon Kim, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Help the ATAC scholarship committee support seniors with their post-secondary plans.
- Parent Lead: Laurie Mangum, email@example.com
Special Education Support
- Supports and connects families of students with IEPs or 504 Plans, and serves as a liaison between parents and Arlington Tech staff.
- Parent Lead: Michelle Best, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinates granting teacher wishes sent throughout the year to email@example.com, and organizes Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week every spring. All families are invited to fulfill teacher wishes!
- Parent Lead: Lisa Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org