Stay on our radar and get involved with these three communications channels!
1. Google Groups
- The best way to keep in touch with all that the Arlington Tech Advisory Committee is doing is to join our ListServ on Google Groups.
- It’s easy, just join the ATAC Google Group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting https://groups.google.com/d/forum/arlington-tech-advisory-committee
- NOTE: We have recently migrated our group from Yahoo Groups to Google Groups and apologize for any confusion. Please email ATACchair@gmail.com if you have trouble joining the group, and we can add you manually
2. Text Message Announcements
- Please opt-in to text alerts from ATAC. While email and the Google Group discussion boards will be the primary communication method, we will use text message reminders for periodic alerts and reminders.
- Here is a link to the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHc3g_aE0do03y828Sw28f-4Q2kt6WeinbLXbt-eGPp1hlAQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
- Here is a shortened link to the form if typing it in: https://tinyurl.com/y9t9dr3h
- Note: You can also opt-in to the SMS Text List directly by Texting ATAC to 474747 if you don’t have an email address.
3. Facebook Page
- Find us here: https://www.facebook.com/ATACpbl
- Note: We’re in the process of updating this page and aligning it with our communications strategy, so there will be some changes to the Facebook page soon. In the mean time, please like/follow the page and share!