From the Association for Career & Technical Education:
- “A Career Cluster is a grouping of occupations and broad industries based on commonalities.
- Expectations at the Career Cluster level represent the skills and knowledge, both academic and technical, that all students within the Career Cluster should achieve regardless of their pathway.
- Expectations at the pathway level represent the skills and knowledge, both academic and technical, necessary to pursue a full range of career opportunities within a pathway— ranging from entry level to management, including technical and professional career specialties.”
The Career Center’s Industrial Service & Engineering Pathway includes classes related to:
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Technical Drawing
- Construction Technology
- Sustainable & Renewable Technologies