Who is eligible for Dual Enrollment?
- Students who are high school juniors or seniors
- Students who have applied to NOVA
- Students who demonstrate “academic maturity” through attendance and classroom behavior
- Students who have earned acceptable scores on the NOVA English Placement Test — NOVA Math Placement Test (if applicable)
- Students who have demonstrated “college readiness” in Math by passing a high school Math SOL — or the NOVA Math Placement Test/
The English Placement Test may be waived if a student has a score of 500 on the critical Reading and Writing portions of the SAT — a Combined English/Writing score of 21 on the ACT — or has earned a score of “3” or higher on the AP/English exam. PSAT scores of 50 on both the Reading and Writing sections also allow a waiver.