Admitted Students – welcome and congratulations on your admission! We are very excited that you have expressed interest in Arlington Tech and hope that you decide to join our wonderful community!
Your decision to accept or decline our offer of admission should be communicated through your account on the online SchoolMint application portal.
Before making a commitment to Arlington Tech, please note the following:
- Review, Sign, and Return the “Arlington Tech Program Description and Student/Family Commitment” (required). This document is online and, in hard copy, at our main office. Given the constraints of this year, we are asking that all families submit your commitment by virtual signature here no later than February 22nd, 2021. A signed commitment letter is required to complete your enrollment at Arlington Tech.
- Review the “Profile of our Students” webpage and our Structured Course Pathway, and Scheduling Guidance.
- Explore our CTE Programs by attending a CTE Month event or taking a virtual tour of our programs.
- Join us on Feb. 18th (6-7pm) for a virtual workshop for prospective families, “Why Arlington Tech?”: This interactive virtual workshop will include a large group presentation and break out rooms. We will take a deep dive into what learning is like at Arlington Tech, review the PBL instructional model, and skills needed for success. We will have current students and staff available to share their experience of the program. We have 100 spaces available (first come, first serve) and the session will be recorded. RSVP here.
- Resources from February 18th Workshop:
- Check out this Flipgrid to hear current students answer questions about Arlington Tech!
Reach out to Catherine Steinmetz with questions at email@example.com. Please note that, due to the volume of communications received, an email will be the quickest way for us to get back to you.