The Gender & Sexuality Alliance (GSA) is student-run organization that unites LGBTQ+ and allied youth to build community and organize around issues impacting us in our school and community. Come to learn about the LGBTQ+ community, to make friends, and to be a part of something bigger than you! Participation during meetings is totally voluntary; you can participate as much or as little as you want!
GSA Rules & Expectations
- All GSA meetings are confidential; what is said in the room stays in the room
- GSA meetings are safe spaces
- Respect is expected
- The GSA is inclusive & welcoming of all
GSA Activities & Events may include:
- June Celebrations during National Coming Out Month
- Pride Festival
- GSA Social
- GSA potluck
- Spring conference with other Arlington GSAs
- Educational sessions for students & staff on LGBTQ topics
The GSA meets on Mondays at 11:50 am.
During the 2020-21 school year, all Arlington Career Center clubs and organizations will meet online using MS Teams. Please contact the club sponsor to be added to the club meeting on MS Teams.
Ms. Monica Lozano Caldera