The Gender & Sexuality Alliance (GSA) is student-run organization that unites LGBTQ+ and allied youth to build community and organize around issues impacting us in our school and community. Come to learn about the LGBTQ+ community, to make friends, and to be a part of something bigger than you! Participation during meetings is totally voluntary; you can participate as much or as little as you want!
GSA Rules & Expectations
- All GSA meetings are confidential; what is said in the room stays in the room
- GSA meetings are safe spaces
- Respect is expected
- The GSA is inclusive & welcoming of all
GSA Activities & Events may include:
- June Celebrations during National Coming Out Month
- Pride Festival
- GSA Social
- GSA potluck
- Spring conference with other Arlington GSAs
- Educational sessions for students & staff on LGBTQ topics
The GSA meets on Mondays at 11:50 am.
During the 2020-21 school year, all Arlington Career Center clubs and organizations will meet online using MS Teams. Please contact the club sponsor to be added to the club meeting on MS Teams.