- From ArlNow.com: National Honor Society members help raise funds for Mr. Zawolo’s school, Giddings Polytechnic Academy, in Kakata, Liberia.
- From WDVM: “Arlington Tech teens fundraise for Liberian school founded by their math teacher” – watch the video for more!
- From WDVM: “Arlington environmental teen group plants gardens across county to feed food insecure families” – watch the video to see how local teens, including students from the Arlington Career Center, are working to help feed members of the community.
- The ACC Culinary program is happy to announce that Off the Pike is back! Visit the Off the Pike food truck in the ACC parking lot from 3:30 – 6:00 pm on Thursdays (Twitter)
- Holocaust Survivor Irene Weiss virtually visited with 9th grade Arlington Tech students on Monday, April 26, 2021 to share her story and experience. Watch a recording of that virtual visit.
- ACC math teacher, Ms. Maskeloni, has been selected as one of three state finalist for the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST). This the nation’s highest honor for teachers of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). The finalists will be announced later this summer. Congratulations, Ms. Maskeloni!
We are so excited to welcome our students back to the hybrid instructional model. Check out how some of our CTE (career & technical education) students have been utilizing our industry-specific lab spaces during Phase 2!