Mission: to provide a supportive, family-like learning environment where students feel connected and thrive.
Vision: to develop empowered students ready for success in college and employment.
Grades 9 – 12
Admission to the English Learners Institute is made by the Program Coordinator.
This program is for HILT/HILTEX students (under age 21) who are interested in completing a high school diploma while learning valuable career and technical skills. Students benefit from:
- small class sizes
- individualized support
- career and technical training (leading to certifications/licenses)
- college credits through dual enrollment
- individual and group counseling
- before and after-school tutoring
Referrals to the English Learner Institute include students who:
- may benefit from a smaller, supportive academic environment,
- need additional time to complete high school, and /or
- are interested in career and technical education