Arlington Career Center welcomes volunteers in our school. To become a volunteer, you must complete a four-step application process:
- Complete the online volunteer application form
- Volunteer application registration links: English and Spanish
- Complete the mandatory online Safe Schools Sexual Misconduct training
- Verify vaccination status
- Once you receive approval, contact the school which you wish to serve
The application process takes approximately a week to complete. Who needs to complete the application and training? This training is required for any volunteer (parent or community member) who regularly supports schools. This includes those who chaperone, help in the classroom, attend field trips, volunteers in other capacity, and includes enrichment providers.
Volunteer & Partnership Liaison for Arlington Career Center: Nicole DeRocco, email@example.com, 703-228-5737